What'o chaps and welcome to my blog, I'm a 20th century sort of hound and thought that I would try one of these new blogs to keep all my friends updated with my comings and goings. If you are wondering how I used a keyboard....well lets just say I like to create oppportunites for people to use their nozzle don't you know.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Beginnings...

Well, I have finally settled in enough since my arrival on Wednesday to jot down a few lines. The chaps I am staying with seem to be jolly old coves. There is a big one with nearly as much facial hair as me called Paul, his thinner brother Mark who is always up for some play and Em who I met when I first arrived. In general I don't think I shall mind spending some time here, the bed and board is reasonable with regular meals and soft furnishings and the choice of walks seem excellent, plus all work surfaces are within easy reach - what more could a chap want.

No comments:

Post a Comment