What'o chaps and welcome to my blog, I'm a 20th century sort of hound and thought that I would try one of these new blogs to keep all my friends updated with my comings and goings. If you are wondering how I used a keyboard....well lets just say I like to create oppportunites for people to use their nozzle don't you know.

Monday 30 January 2012

Crunchy under paw is worth a flake or two in the ear

Let me tell you about snow. It is a delight, it is crunchy any paw, and an excellent bearer of scents. A tad cold under the old nose first thing mind.

Your correspondent from the sticks

Hugo

1 comment:

  1. Hugo would you like to become our correspondant for the AONB publication team suggested articles might include, best doggy walk in the AONB or best beer on a Sunday afternoon?

    ReplyDelete