What'o chaps and welcome to my blog, I'm a 20th century sort of hound and thought that I would try one of these new blogs to keep all my friends updated with my comings and goings. If you are wondering how I used a keyboard....well lets just say I like to create oppportunites for people to use their nozzle don't you know.

Sunday 22 January 2012

The exciting case of the pheasants in the pen

What o' - i am glad to report that i have had the best day since my arrival in Tisbury. First thing I was able to snaffle a snorter in a bap which had been left handly on the side and then today being a Sunday we went for a stroll north of Downton. Whilst passing through Trafalgar Park, the opportunity arose to slip my harness due to the good fortune of my leash being caught in a bush. What fun I had for the next hour, running round and round the wood barking with the joys of spring come early trying to catch one of those silly pheasants. A really splendid opportunity presented itself in a handily placed pen - I was so nearly there but the flying thing does pose a little bit of an obstacle. I also engaged in an invigorating game of chase with Paul and Em avoiding them just at the last moment everytime. I let them catch me in the end of course just before it got dark, but I did think it was a little unsporting of Em to use a flying rugby tackle that knocked the stuffing clean out of me. All in all however a most spiffing day.

Cheerio until next time

Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment