What'o chaps and welcome to my blog, I'm a 20th century sort of hound and thought that I would try one of these new blogs to keep all my friends updated with my comings and goings. If you are wondering how I used a keyboard....well lets just say I like to create oppportunites for people to use their nozzle don't you know.

Friday 27 January 2012

Soft, soft, soft

Well Chaps, I finally had the house to myself again this evening. I was just snuggling down in my bed for a well earned nap as there was peace and quite for once don't you know. When I heard a creaking noise emminating from the upper quarter, tad suspicious. I jumped up and bounded up the stairs, and noticed straight away that the upstairs bathroom door was open which was very unusual. Well being the kind of chap who always looks after his chums I thought I had better check it out in case there were any ruffians or burglars lurking in the dark. I've have always been the kind of cove who is led by his nose, and the first thing my nose banged against seemed to be some kind of wicker box. Having dealt with this in case it was dangerous and getting a mouthful of soap in the bargain which proved my worst suspicions. I next tackled a couple of rolls of soft, soft paper in case within their midst something even worse lurked. All threats neutralised I retired to bed.

Another triumph for the Townsend clan.

Toodle pip till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment