What'o chaps and welcome to my blog, I'm a 20th century sort of hound and thought that I would try one of these new blogs to keep all my friends updated with my comings and goings. If you are wondering how I used a keyboard....well lets just say I like to create oppportunites for people to use their nozzle don't you know.

Friday 13 January 2012

This is my Grandson don't you know

All in all I have had a splendid day. Especially when you consider it started a little uncertainly with a trip in an automobile. I thought maybe I was in for another change in board, and while a chap dosen't mind a change in scene from time to time, it would have been a bit rummy to have to settle somewhere new again so soon. In the event my fears were unfounded as I only had my day bag with me and we were merely visiting some jolly old coves in the north called Chris, Judy and Mick. I was also introduced about the place with a beaming smile and a 'this is my grandson don't you know', well a chap as every right to be a little proud under the circumstances. I don't think therefore you would blame me for spending the rest of the day engaged in some energetic play and a game of tag with Judy. We even stopped for another walk on the way home on the Plain where I met another spiffing old card called Ali. After that well i don't mind saying that I was more than a little tuckered and fell straight asleep in my bed. Tally Ho..until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment