What'o chaps and welcome to my blog, I'm a 20th century sort of hound and thought that I would try one of these new blogs to keep all my friends updated with my comings and goings. If you are wondering how I used a keyboard....well lets just say I like to create oppportunites for people to use their nozzle don't you know.

Saturday 14 January 2012

The delights of a good frosty morning

Well chaps good morning from this wonderful frosty morning. I expect many of you are still tucked up in bed but I have already been up and out and you missed a treat I tell you. The moon was setting, the sun was rising and the frost was thick on the ground. Em kept muttering about the beauty of the view but between me and you I think the sherry she consumed last night has gone more than a little to her head, because the beauty of this morning was all about the smell. As crisp and clear as you could want... dog, and fox, and dog, and bird, and badger and.. well you get the idea. I ask you some people don't appreciate what is right under their nose. Tally ho until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment